The Bible refers to the church with various beautiful word pictures...
- the family of God
- living stones comprising a dwelling place
- a body where each part has value
- the bride of Christ
At Terranova Church we love the church and believe that it is biblical for believers to go "all in" with a local church. Membership provides the way to do this!
Our membership process is as follows...
- Attend our Engage class. This fantastic class provides you with a ton of essential information on our beliefs, our purpose, our vision, our leadership structure, ways to get more involved, and more! (Email Kim (firstname.lastname@example.org) to sign up for the next one or for more information.)
- Meet with one of our elders to share your story, celebrate the gospel, and ask any questions you have.
- Write out a little about yourself and your testimony so that other members can read your story and begin to get to know you.
- Our elders put your name forward at a quarterly member meeting and the members vote.
We'd love for you to pray about going "all in" with us at Terranova Church. If you would like to meet with an elder to discuss a specific topic, email our elders (email@example.com) and one will follow-up with you!
Engage Membership Class:
Our next Membership Class will take place on Sunday, Feb 6th, 13th, and 20th at 9:00 am during the Sunday School hour. Please email Kim Friedman HERE to RSVP.